Minor surgical procedures
Minor procedures can be performed at Pikkujätti centres under local anaesthesia. In minor procedures, a numbing cream can be applied to the skin in addition to other local anaesthesia.
Procedures performed at Pikkujätti include:
– treatment of accidents and sudden injuries
– bonding and sewing of wounds
– removal of sutures
– small plaster casts and removal of plasters
– removal of moles and eruptions of the skin
– removal of foreign bodies.
Acute cases are treated urgently.
However, we recommend calling the medical centre first to enable us to assess whether the treatment of the accident in question should be handled at the medical centre or in the hospital.
Enquiries and appointments: Pikkujätti tel. +358 10 380 8000.