Children’s neuropsychological testing is performed using neuropsychological tests, interviews and observation. The tests are performed on children of all ages.
The testing is required:
– to survey the need for supportive measures and rehabilitation
– to find out the child’s level of development and specific difficulties
– to specify the causes of learning difficulties
– to diagnose developmental brain disorders
– to analyse the effect of neurological diseases and brain disorders on the cognitive capacity
– to assess the development of a sensory disabled child
Enquiries and appointments: Pikkujätti tel. +358 10 380 8000.