I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and a midwife, and you are warmly welcome to meet me at Pikkujätti Itäkeskus.
I help families with all kinds of situations and challenges concerning breast-/chestfeeding, infant feeding and lactation. Reasons for booking a consultation with me may include, for example:
- any insecurity or worries considering breastfeeding
- nipple pain
- baby’s poor weight gain
- baby's breastfeeding related symptoms
- concerns about baby’s latch or possible tongue or lip tie; also post-operational treatment and check-up
- formula feeding, bottle feeding
- weaning from formula supplements
- concerns about milk production
- blocked milk ducts and mastitis
- returning to work/studies and continuation of breastfeeding
- pre-natal planning of breastfeeding.
Regardless of your situation, I will support you with competence and warmth, always individually with your specific needs and wishes in mind.
I also do home visits (in capital region) and online consultations. Read more about me and my services in imetysohjaajaminna.fi.