COVID-19 certificate at a nurse’s appointment
Do you need a negative test result certificate for your child to travel, for example? Pikkujätti’s nurses can issue a certificate of your child’s negative coronavirus test result. Your child can get a referral for a test via a telephone or nurse’s appointment.
COVID-19 certificate for travel and other purposes:
- Book an appointment with an Pikkujätti nurse by calling our customer service 010 380 8000.
- You will receive a call from a nurse on the same day. Keep your phone close by and make sure you are free to take the call.
- The nurse will write a referral to your child for a corona test. The nurse will also book an appointment at the testing location and time that suits you best.
- When the test results are ready, you can pick up the certificate from a pre-determined Pikkujätti clinic. You can also receive the certificate in electronic format.
- The coronavirus certificate proves that your child have been tested for the coronavirus and the test result was negative. Please note that the certificate is not a fit-to-fly certificate and, therefore, does not evaluate overall health and fitness to fly. Make sure to check with your airline what kind of certificates they require from passengers.
Coronavirus certificate price
The service includes a nurse’s referral, a coronavirus test and a negative coronavirus test certificate issued by a nurse. If the coronavirus test result is positive, your child will be directed to a doctor’s office. The price does not include the doctor’s fees or any further examinations.
- nurse’s referral and certificate, PCR test EUR 260.00
- nurse’s referral and certificate, PCR test + antigen test EUR 338.00
- nurse’s referral and certificate, PCR test + antibody test EUR 350.00
A nurse can write your child a certificate for a COVID-19 test ordered by a doctor if your test result is negative. In that case, the nurse will charge EUR 32.00 for the certificate. Please note, that the certificate can only be written based on the tests that have been taken at Pikkujätti or Aava Medical Center.
Please note that these services are not reimbursed by Kela.
You can pay for the nurse’s appointment and coronavirus certificate after the test, or while picking up the certificate.